"Our Father refreshes us on the journey with some pleasant inns, but will not encourage us to mistake them for home." - C. S. Lewis


Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Welcome!

Hi!  Welcome to my little cyber-home.  :)

How was that?  I wasn't exactly sure what I should say in the first line of the first post, so bear with me.

If you would like to know more about me, try the "About Me" page.  (Really kind of self-explanatory, but I'm running out of things to say here.)  For archives, book recommendations (and opinions), or searching the blog, try the right sidebar.  At the top of the page, click on "Quotes" to see some of my favorite quotes (I really like quotes).

Just make yourself at home.  As I write this, "These Traveling Days" is still new, so this page is more or less under construction.  Don't leave yet, though - I'm working on clearing away the clutter.  I hope we can be friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment